On Friday May 10, 2019, President Trump just announced that the US will raise the rate of China tariffs from an additional 10% to 25% on the products covered in the $200 billion list.
For some of you, you may be thinking “how can my business absorb this additional cost sourcing from China?”
For others, this may the writing on the wall to source away from China.
In any case, now is a great time to look for ways to source away from China and my good friend Greg Mercer, founder of Jungle Scout invited me to give a webinar about how you can do exactly that.
Checkout this free 22 minute masterclass where you will learn:
- Ways to reduce the impact of the tariffs on your Amazon business
- How to decide which products to source away from China first
- Best practices of sourcing from Vietnam, India, and Mexico
- How much cost savings you can expect vs China
- Top products to source from each country
- Ways to find suppliers from those countries
Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmZkNzHY800
If you do watch, please hit reply and let me know you’re #1 takeaway from this.