Sourcing from the US is a hot topic as the Coronavirus pandemic is disrupting sourcing and supply chain from China and all over the world.
Doesn’t it make sense to source more locally from the US and circumvent delays, production uncertainties, as well as the trade war and tariffs?
So I decided to dive deep into the details of how to source from the US… and is it even viable?
I have invited Jared Haw to walk you through the pros, cons, and what to expect when sourcing from the US. Jared is a master of manufacturing and production for numerous and helps 7 and 8 figure ecommerce and retail businesses create unique products that are profitable. Jared is an American who runs a factory in China and is now developing manufacturing and production capabilities in the US.
In this 55 minute masterclass, you will learn:
- Why should an ecommerce business consider sourcing from the US?
- What’s the good news?
- What’s the bad news?
- What type of products can you expect to find manufactured in the US?
- Where do you find US manufacturers?
- What kind of MOQs are expected compared with China?
- What type of quality level can one expect?
- Case study: Sourcing a product in the US vs China
- #1 Best practice sourcing from the US
- Common Rookie mistake to avoid
If you do watch, hit comment below and let me know what was your #1 takeaway in sourcing a product from the US?